Looking for: CLYW Orca

Hi there, I made a post about this same topic a little over a year ago asking if anyone had an Orca they’d sell to me. The background behind it being that I always wanted one when I was young and lacked the money to get one, when time came around when they did a re-release I wasn’t able to buy one so I resorted to going to MANY local meets and after a year finally met someone who had a solid pink Orca. I traded not one but 2 space cowboys for it, knowing it wasn’t even a fair trade on my end at the time but I would have done anything to get my hands on it. I finally did and I was so happy. I had a youtube channel I made videos with a friend on, in to which I made a solo video highlighting that same Orca and every now and then I go back to watch it and I have come to still regret trading it because I thought it was an offer I couldn’t pass up, it has now been 8 years since then. Anyway, If anyone has an Orca (hopefully Solid Pink) I would love if you’d reach out. It doesn’t necessarily have to be that color considering it’s very specific but my only demand is that it must have the Orca logo print, for I know some variations did not get.

Sorry for the long and very drawn out story but if you made it this far thanks for reading. Cheers

2 Likes

Hopefully I wish you get pink orca. Good luck🤞

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.