Looking for a canvas

Hit me up if you have a mint canvas u willing to part with thanks

2 Likes

Ya same. Maybe hmu first

Definately hit him up first

Finding a mint canvas is a long shoot bud! Brace yourself! Usually only collectors (that have multiple canvas and never use them) have it… :joy:

Good luck tho!

2 Likes

i think there are at least 2 people in this thread that responded with canvas, one with multiple on display currently :thinking:

1 Like

@Ryanm7277, if you really want to find a canvas, you’re going to have to have something to offer, and make it known. if you have good trades, be prepared with them and to let them be known. right now, no one is going to willingly give up a canvas, unless you have somewhere between $250-$400, depending on the rarity, or a fine piece in trade. and, i honestly doubt you are going to get a 2 for 1 trade, it will have to be a 1 for 1, unless it’s some item(s) the canvas owner is really looking for… and that’s IF IF IF, someone want to give up their precious canvas.

if someone wanted this, they should have another canvas in mint condition as well, in a rare colorway, and be prepared to top up, because these are not cheap… like i said… and, you’d have to find it :wink:

7 Likes

Well said, bud :joy:

I wish us the best luck on our quest! :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

this all said… anyone got a canvas? :rofl:

3 Likes

All jokes man

1 Like

Gimme that ash canvas man

1 Like

Lemme get that one from you. There’s a trip and then some waiting for ya

2 Likes

Gimme the delirium dive one

1 Like

negotiations start at canvas plus…

i have the same agrade… canvas plus…

1 Like

Canvas plus a purp 420

2 Likes

there’s not a combination in your case, regardless of which canvas, that would result in a deal at this time :wink:

2 Likes

Was actually talking to yoyogarden :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

lmfao :man_facepalming:

1 Like

and i guess that’s not entirely true… you do have 2 canvas’

1 Like

I’m struggling to let that one go. It will hurt too much

1 Like