Little tour of my restaurant!

You can see my top yo dominator on the counter at 4:24 . That’s pretty much where all of my throws stay during work lol

14 Likes

Very nice! I really enjoyed this!

And I was looking high and low at 4:24 for your yo! lol…it’s actually at 00:24

2 Likes

Dude holy ■■■■. Every single plate she showed looked right up my alley. I’m a pretty picky eater, especially when it comes to more cuizineie type food, but these dishes all looked very thoughtful and delicious. Not just thinking outside of the box for the sake of doing something different, like, legitimately delicious.

I would be very proud if I were you! I like the effort of sourcing things locally when possible too.

Just wow man, we’re going to have to get together in pm and share some recipes!

5 Likes

Damn, looks great man! I was just pitching a trip to Austin to the Girlfriend for next year… If I convince her we’ll have to squeeze in a day trip to San Antonio too!

3 Likes

Oops my bad lol. My time was counting backwards.

1 Like

That would be awesome!!! I’ll be they guy at the expo stand playing with a yoyo :joy:

1 Like

Any time brother! I’ve got tons of recipes. If I don’t have one you’d be interested in, I write and create recipes constantly!

2 Likes

Oh also, I was a chef in Austin for about 8 years, so if y’all need any recommendations on food there as well just hit me up!

2 Likes

Definitely will, that trip will be a ways off though. Literally just got back from Portland, OR and already planning where to go next haha.

4 Likes

That’s the way to do it man! Well if it when the time comes, I’d be happy to help in any way.

3 Likes