MOVING FIRE SALE, and sparce trade wants (one drops)

FIRE MOVING SALE…

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED PRICES.

ROW 1 (Left to right)
Dressel designs oasis heat treated, near mint has 2 scuffs but probably could be buffed off tbh, no vibe, and heat treated by me

$70 or obo

G2 Yoyos brass herdsman in foundry, had a loose brass ring has been reset and 85% of the vibe tuned out imo. Plays well with no vibe either. Nmtbs

$70 or obo

MK1 Yoyos brass exia, great yoyo, just has too much of a float feel for me. This is near mint as it has been played but never dropped.

$75 or obo

Goodlife x thesis callisto in indigo colorway, nothing wrong with this throw but still second hand to me, just some surface marks on ss rings nmtbs

$70 or obo

ROW 2 (still going left to right)

Clyw klondike, note I do not want to sell this yoyo lol, if I get some others sold before this then it’s getting pulled. But has one scratch on ss rim everything else is fine and plays fantastic.

Willing to do 90$ firm on this

Motion accelerated, also solid yoyo I don’t want to sell but willing to as a home is more important. Nmtbs no vibe plays extremely well

$OLD

Mk1 path, sold as a b grade for ano, idk why, fantastic mono but doesn’t get the love it deserves tbh

$30 firm

G2 b22 in rbg colorway, has some flat spots but no vibe or gouges

HELD

ROW 3

Beginner to intermediate bundle, take these 3 for $60

An,

Mk1 tangent with short axle and slim bearing set up, finger spin butterfly fixie, and a zrgt libero.

Go from no one to someone with this trainer bundle, will throw in a ten pack of zipline x sochi alphaline

ALL OTHER ITEMS…

G2 Tishee heat treated #13, I’m not particularly open to selling this either but if you got the cash… has some superficial ti scratches but beautiful heat treat by myself plays well with some ti vibe but is a shredder

150 or obo on this

Freshly dirty Mod 44 rims,

New just had duplicates, these are part of the ones that come with the og set. Dunno names but it’s them less the super sport rims that come in the box.

$25 for both firm

Ded nug and dedghoul by ded hed designs sold as set and are used but play fantastic

$35 firm for both

Red spike se

$OLD

Abernic rg351v, already loaded with amber os, some games, alot of popular Gameboy and gba titles, easy to drag and drop files when hooked up to a PC, even can be done wireless, 3d print grip comes free. In mint condition has glass screen protector as well installed

70$ obo

ONLY TRADES IM INTERESTED IN ATM

OD

Reboot in gray colorway so i can half swap my solid blue

Anything in dragon slayer colorway (but mainly parlay, deep state, dang, kuntosh, yelets)

Code 1 with code 1 side effects
Code 2
Dingo
Silhouette, splash perferred
Cerakote parlay
Cerakote Deepstate

2 Likes

I’ve got a Code2: Clearing More OD + others! - #5 by bcorliss3

Message me if you’re interested!

1 Like

Le bump mainly open to trades but will hear on prices!

@hieuyoer123 has Senti-Metal for sale at great price

3 Likes

Seen that ty!

Cafe racer found, still looking to make some trades for things on this list!!

Being mint is not requirement as long as it does not have strong vibe in play

Diorama and gauntlet found!

Another day another bump for a trade

Looking to find a few more, added dragon slayer colorways of one drop yoyos, and any type of kuntosh

Very much looking for these yos!

Kuntosh found!

Still doing trades, for these and various one drops will look at any one drops as i am back to collecting them mainly

Bump a lump, added more one drops

I have a wild if ur interested the Shuyun Tang edition

1 Like

Wild selection found! Bump it up

Gear shift got approved for a home so gonna thin this case down (not that it was over flowing or anything, lol)

So lets wheel and deal will give good offers on bundles and the like

1 Like

Bump me to the

Top!