LF: TMBR axles

Hi friends! Anyone have 1-2 TMBR axles that would fit the This-a-Way/That-a-Way they would be interested in selling?

The axles are all sold out on YYE and the TMBR website isn’t available. Thanks!

1 Like

DM TMBR on instagram and I’m pretty sure he’s got some

Hey that’s a great idea. I went ahead and did that just in case nothing pans out here. Poor guy seems pretty burnt out on yoyos

2 Likes

Hi all - didn’t hear back from Colin on IG. Anyone here have a spare they’re willing to sell me puh-puh-puh-puh-pleeease?

Same experience on Instagram for me. I’m looking to refit my Baldwin. I just emailed YYE to see if they could restock TMBR axles and added a link to this thread.

TMBR axles are gonna be priceless now if they are not being made anymore!

3 Likes

I think someone needs to design a 3D print cad (i dont know what the ■■■■ you call it) design template thingy. Maybe even have a metal through axle and plastic threads. Then use the wood caps

Or worst comes to worst, if someone wants to make a little extra cash, they could buy a wooden tap and die set for the (i think its 3/4 or 1inch) for like 60$ and walnut dowl is like 5$ for a few feet.

2 Likes

Hey man - I would be happy to buy some axles from you if made 'em!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.