I am trying to find a shiny grey or blue. If not I’ll get a pink one from rewind, but wanted to check here first. I have the G1 and would also consider another one.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| LF Kilter 2 | 0 | 20 | September 28, 2026 | |
| LF Sengoku Masamini OG | 0 | 38 | September 25, 2026 | |
| ON HIATUS (moving very soon, yoyos pretty much packed up) FS/FT: Moistmaker, Druid, Banshee T52, Assassin v2, and more. LF: Ti Dunk, some G2's, Alchemik’s, RSO’s, OD's, and ZGRT’s | 63 | 3821 | September 19, 2026 | |
| FS: Collection thinning, 25 throws, all NMTBS/MiB — One Drop x4, G2 x3, CLYW, Atmos, Dressel + more ($45–$110) | 7 | 842 | September 27, 2026 | |
| Iso: silver empathy bloom & silver Deja Vu | 3 | 117 | August 31, 2026 |










