LF SPYY Stuff

Got to try some SPYY lately and really want one for my collection. Specifically looking for:
Pistolero
Punchline
Ranchero
It seems the Punchline are fairly achievable, but i realize the other two are a big reach. Ive got trades and/or cash in hand. Lets work something out.

2 Likes

I got an Radian MK 3 I would part with =)

1 Like

I have one of each. Mint. The only way I’d part with the Ranchero or Pistolero is if you offered well into 4 figures. They’re rare and great players and both play really light, but the design with the cutouts and the filigree copied from the original Colt is wonderful - I hope you find your grail. PM me if you REALLY want one and I’ll figure out what I’d ask.

2 Likes

@Benmichael86 has a pistolero on here

1 Like

Hmm not looking to go into the 4 figures at the moment, but i understand your attachment to them. I got to try the punchline and pistolero and they were sooo much fun.

Interesting. I dig the nickel plating. What are your thoughts on it?

1 Like

Well its not as smooth as modern yoyos but it feels like an indestructible piece of aluminum wich is kin of fun. And ofc its really oxidized (All raw spyys had this problem). But it can be polished to be shiny again.

Here is a pic with the worst ding. Let me know if you are interested. Im dont want a lot for it since it needs some love.

1 Like

I appreciate it! But i think i may have found a punchline

2 Likes

If you have a chance to get an original, get it. It’s my favorite yoyo of all time.

1 Like

Go for the Punchline. I would do the same =)

2 Likes

Found a punchline! In the process i stumbled into acquiring a Ronin too!

2 Likes

Dood there is a guy selling a punchline on here for 40£ or € can’t remember but it’s shipped at that price. It was about 43 or 44 us dollars

Do you have a link?!

I just looked and I can not find it anywhere I wouldn’t be surprised if it was taken down he had some really nice spyys for dirt cheao

I think he is referring to @Chaman
I am not sure if he still has any SPYYs for sale.

3 Likes

Just in case, here’s a listing on ebay for a pair of mint SPYY addicts:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.