LF.. spyy punchline repeater

Looking for a spyy punchline repeater very badly would also take an OG punchline and other SPYY’s already have a addiction v2, speed freak( will take another one of these and a solaris I would like another of…also have a Supra and a Dynamo help me get that repeater please!

1 Like

Hi- if you are interested I have a mint with box, Purple/Gold Splash, Spyy Solaris for $65 shipped and I also have a mint with the box, Red/Silver Splash, Spyy Punchline Repeater for $105 shipped. I bought the Punchline Repeater new from YYE way back when they were released, and I don’t think it has even an hour of use. I seem to gravitate towards my version 1 when I need a Punchline fix. Sorry about the higher price on the Repeater but I am not particularly keen on selling it, but will if I can get almost my investment back.

Sorry but this new YYE website has me all mixed up, and I have no idea if you are getting my messages. Sorry about any repeats messages and I would be grateful if you could let me know if you have gotten my messages, even if you are not interested in my yoyos. Thank you! Hi- if you are interested I have a mint with box, Purple/Gold Splash, Spyy Solaris for $65 shipped and I also have a mint with the box, Red/Silver Splash, Spyy Punchline Repeater for $105 shipped. I bought the Punchline Repeater new from YYE way back when they were released, and I don’t think it has even an hour of use. I seem to gravitate towards my version 1 when I need a Punchline fix. Sorry about the higher price on the Repeater but I am not particularly keen on selling it, but will if I can get almost my investment back.

I’m totally down for that mot both you think you could do like 150 155 for a deal. just let me know if your down

• List item

Not mot I ment repeater idk why it changed it so badly lol

Unfortunately, the box for the Repeater seems to have disappeared- I did find the Solaris box though. As I mentioned, I got the Repeater new and because of barely using it all these years, it is still in brand new condition. Please let me know how and when you wish to proceed. Also, worth mentioning, if you are not happy with one or both throws, I will buy them back no problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.