LF: Sputnik, TiWalker

As the title reads, I am looking for a Yoyorec Sputnik and a VsNYYC TiWalker. I would prefer the +2g version of the Sputnik, but I’m not going to be too picky. I am aware of what TiWalkers go these days… not afraid to pay a fair bit of money for it.

I would prefer to pay cash. Send me your total price, including shipping and Paypal fees. I prefer not to send “offers.” I only use Paypal Goods & Services… so if you want a certain amount of money in your account, add 4% to the value you send me.

Trade info: Again, I would prefer to pay cash, but I am willing to part with an Evora R-SP or a Citizen plus cash for a TiWalker. Neither are for sale unless you have a TiWalker, so please do not message me with any offers on them. I do have other Yo-yos I would be willing to trade, but it would be a rather long list. If you have a TiWalker and would like to see that list, I would be happy to provide it. I understand that I lack reputation on this forum, as I tend to deal privately, but I am willing to provide references of people I have dealt with if necessary. Trading would preferably be done through a 3rd party other means that protects both of us.

Attempted to pm

(system) #3