Lf: RSO BOWL MINI

Looking to buy an RSO BOWL MINI preferably in mint condition with the original packaging. If you have one and are looking to sell it send me a message! Thanks!

3 Likes

They were just selling them yesterday for $180 without the box. Might still be available if you check their IG.

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking of getting it but ended up buying a Japan Edition Bowl instead. Also was really looking for one that came with the packaging. Thanks for looking out!

1 Like

The packaging is epic

1 Like

Yeah I know. All the RSO throws I own have the packaging so I kind of want to keep the trend going like that. Like the extra string and pins and note they come with everything is great. The marketing is amazing and they make epic throws! Dead smooth made of the best material. You’re basically paying for an experience in my opinion with the unboxing and then once you throw it you’re just like wow. You can tell Elvin puts time and effort into making each and every one.

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Anyone?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.