Bump

Bump

Bump

Someone just posted one for $47

2 Likes

why; are you collecting?
… bump

1 Like

I just love delrin and plastic throws so I would like to add them to the collection

1 Like

Still searchingđź‘€

Bump

Still hunting!

@Parxx - I have one that I got directly from OD before they were released. They sent it to me as a peace offering over a naming convention “war” we were having haha.

I do not have the box, and it has considerable vibe from the day I got it (plastic plus a modified side effect = vibe)

If interested, I’ll give it the once over tonight and see if it has any damage. I didn’t like it, and gave it to my 10-year old to see if I could get him interested. I’m sure he’s banged it around a bit.

Let me know!
-Wayne

Oh, and it’s a white one.

I’m definitely interested! Considering it seems like it’s pretty beat up what are u thinking price wise?

1 Like

Okay on being interested.

No no no. It is definitely not “beat up” by any stretch of the imagination haha. It MAY have a little nick or something. I’ll check and PM you a bunch of pictures tonight.

If you decide to want it, we’ll talk coin. I’m not too concerned about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok awesome thank u!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.