LF One Drops

I’ve been buying throws for years and have some how never owned a OD. I’m looking at them and can’t decide which one i want, so I’ve decided to come here and look for a bundle of them. I know it’s a long shot but if you have several you’d like to sell in a package please let me know. Colors aren’t important but i am looking for mint with no vibe / smooth.

** Edit
I am still looking for the following free solo, top deck, benchmark, kuntosh 5k, summit, MMC if i can find them at a decent price. If you have any or all, please let me know!

2 Likes

Absolutely no vibe / dead smooth you do not find them even new from the shop (they have just a very slightly nail vibe but nothing really noticeable).
I have several One Drops I do not use all mint with box as well if you are interested!

I have:
Free solo
Aitch
Legendary Terrarian
T1 20/20
Thorn
Fat Tire

2 Likes

@fradiger is a One drop collector
He might be able to help you out

1 Like

@Yoyomikie didnt you say you were looking for a free solo?

1 Like

Yessir. Thanks bro I appreciate u thinking of me… I just got one on lock yesterday though it’s currently in route! And it’s a Saturday market!

2 Likes

Sick! Saturday market is very dope.

2 Likes

I have a lot whatcha looking for?

1 Like

Thanks for all the offers everyone! I’ve acquired several one drops but am still looking for the following free solo, top deck, benchmark, kuntosh 5k, summit, MMC of i can find them at a decent price. If you have any or all, please let me know!

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.