Lf: One drops!!!!!!!!!!!!

What up people time that i posted a new bst (the other was getting old). Offer on anything you might be interested. If you offer I EXPECT YOU TO GO THROUGH THE DEAL (In the past i have dealt with several people that left me hanging and that makes me mad). If we trade I expect you to ship priority mail with tracking number cause i do that too in order to make shipping fair. One final rule if you have less than 10 feedback i expect you to ship first no exceptions.

-Don’t be mad or think i’m scamming you if i push the shipping date cause right now university is hard for me and i dont have that much free time as i used to! (If you are getting a major in engineering you know how much work you get)

IF YOU ARE BUYING ADD $3 SHIPPING CAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING WENT UP ON PRICE*

Wants
-OFFERS THINGS ARE NOT SET IN STONE
-MONEY IS A BIG WANT
-ONE DROPS (No projects, M1, y factors, or dingos)

On to the throws

-Genesis Red with Gold Splash. Did you know the new ones are being made in china. Plays smooth has like 4 scratches and one ding. Doesn’t affect play but if you grind with it you can feel the ding.
$70

-YYF Super G!. I think it’s the light blue acid wash one. Has a lot of scratches but still plays smooth.
$50

-YYF SuperStar: Half blue and green. Pretty beat but still plays good. Doesn’t get thrown a lot anymore so it needs a new owner.
$40

-YYJ Bi-metals. Too lazy to right out what they are but simply put they are near mint and going real cheap if you’re looking for a yyj bi- metal
PENDING

Here’s a photo of my collection if you’re wondering how it looks like

plz dont double bump

so you have 2 new bbreeds