LF: One Drop Citizen

If you have a One Drop Citizen and looking for cash, drop a line. Been on my short list for a while.

If wanting to trade for something, also drop a line and we’ll chat.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Not my listing, but its been up for awhile now. Buy Now is priced rather high, but you can “Make Offer” good luck on your search :+1:

1 Like

Aware of that one. They’d made a counter offer at $1200 in the past. I’d like it, but I’m not desperate or insane.

Their right to let it sit and ride it out.

4 Likes

yeah that one has been listed for a long time…and will be listed for a long time. some people really think they have gold.

2 Likes

I think the Citizen is overrated by the community. Unless collecting is the goal; there are so many better titanium throws out there to spend your money on. Not sure why people like it. I bought one when they dropped and insta-sold it.

My recommendation is to pickup a droid. It’s feels like a slightly heavier citizen and for the price a lot more attainable. The citizen is good and worth the retail price but these aftermarket prices are crazy.

2 Likes

I get it and I do have many other titanium throws which have aspects of the Citizen… I’m still holding out for the original.

I have the similarly shaped or inspired aluminum versions (Rev1, Top Deck) but collector in me wants the Ti. Also haven’t managed to buy any copper or Sudo throws yet somehow…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.