LF: Mowl M+, Turning Point

Looking for MIB no vibe:

Anubis
ASTer (blue)
Collapsar
Hinemosu (Pale Blue, Red, Purple)

G2 Brass Herdsman

Mowl M+ in Gray with Black rim (preferred), Triple Black, or Silver with Purple rim colorways.

Please PM if you have any of these to sell.

1 Like

Haha this is the exact one ive been lookin for too for months

Ya, really hoping there’s someone out there with one.

Bump

1 Like

Good luck on your search. Those are hard colorways to find and everyone i know REALLY loves their M+ so it might be hard finding a seller. Hope you get what you’re looking for because they are indeed amazing.

Random question (and free bump!) - I heard this model was being discontinued… any truth to that?

I don’t believe so. Mowl did a semi-recent re-run on the green-gold colorway which is how I got mine. If you are looking for that color (which i personally like a lot too) they should still have a couple of them. Gold on gold is available too and although it still looks ok i don’t think people were as big of fans on that run. Grey/black, blue, and the purple/pink ones are nearly impossible to find

Good to hear people enjoy them. The Gray with Black rim is my grail so i’ll likely never get it, but can’t blame me for tryin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

@Bjorn_ofyoyo

1 Like

He doesn’t want green w gold rims tho. Thanks anyway mane!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Let me get one of these

1 Like

TP please

Bump

@Owlman someone is selling a purple ziz FS random bits, cheatcode, tp ($450 for ziz + anubis), zipline

Thx!

1 Like

Bump