LF: MK1 Exia & YYF Clear Plastic Display Case (MUST SHIP INTERNATIONALLY)

Hi everyone, I’m in Korea so the yoyo must be shipped internationally. Of course I will pay extra shipping costs on top of the usual market price of the yoyo. I’m hoping it can be shipped via USPS first class international since it’s by far the cheapest international shipping option that costs between $10-20.

I’m looking for an MK1 Exia. Preferably maroon with gold rims or dark green with rainbow rims, but other colourways are also fine! I don’t care about vibe as long as it means a bit of price reduction.

Also, it MUST be shipped with a YYF clear display case. I’m talking about those modular clear display cases that come with high end edge lineup of yoyos, some shutter wide angles and other high end YYF yoyos. I know that most of you out there don’t really use the clear case but I love these cases and use them to store all of my yoyos. They fit 2 yoyos perfectly. I’m looking to buy the orbital gtx and one of these together in one swoop since getting yoyo stuff in korea is quite difficult and international shipping is time consuming.

I’m open to any offers. Please specify the price including shipping!

2 Likes

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.