LF/LTTF- YYWS x MFD Sea Monkey

I have some trades and of course there’s always cash (which I prefer)… But I’m searching for the YYWS & MFD Sea Monkey in any color way but preferably in “mint” condition, at the least “near mint”. I hate to let go of any of my monkeys but for this I can make an exception, so if anybody out there has 1 they’re willing to part with please contact me ASAP.

3 Likes

So…. What are you ‘exactly’ trading?

It’s obvious what you are looking for and how you would like to obtain it>>>

But you are willing to ‘trade a Monkey for a Monkey’?

What are you trading? Any pics?

If someone/anyone has what you seek, they may be better motivated if they knew what you have?

3 Likes

I have monkeys but I’m not gonna list everything I have cuz I don’t want to get bombarded with DMs with people asking to buy mine or trade for other models… In my experience not too many people want to let go of a Sea Monkey and that’s the only thing I’m willing to trade for right now.

If someone’s interested all they gotta do is DM me and I’ll send pics and we can talk, I have other monkeys to trade or I wouldn’t have made this post asking to trade…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.