I’ve seen Aftershocks around here, but I’m trying to find the absolute best deal on one. So if you’ve got an aftershock and a really good deal for it then feel free to message me. I don’t mind damage, although I’d prefer minimum vibe.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| FS: Collection thinning, 25 throws, all NMTBS/MiB — One Drop x4, G2 x3, CLYW, Atmos, Dressel + more ($45–$110) | 7 | 861 | September 27, 2026 | |
| LF: Atmos Pomodoro FIND PLS CLOSE <3 | 2 | 64 | September 2, 2026 | |
| LF: Legacy peak& Summit2 first draft | 4 | 274 | July 27, 2026 | |
| LF: unprld hash | 4 | 134 | June 21, 2026 | |
| LF: G2 Aftershock | 2 | 73 | April 7, 2025 |










