LF: Freehand Mg! (any edition/condition)... got $ &/or jojo's

Looking to find a Duncan Freehand Mg.

Any color cool. Beat/played ok. Hit me up if you’ve got one you could part with for $ or trade. :heart:

Pic of my old pair for attention:
P1050657

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Kray

3 Likes

But I was looking for a ronin first :innocent:

2 Likes

Hey you can have dibs (assuming they pm you first lol) :kissing_heart::joy:

1 Like

I think Ed’s got the :muscle: on this one.
Just saying.

3 Likes

Hahaha if someone brings a Ronin to my attention I’ll defer. I can wait my turn :wink:

2 Likes

Unfortunately for both of us they seem to be going up in value, rarity, and desirability. I have been looking since like 2016 or so. Missed some due to luck others due to cost. Kicking myself about krays lol

3 Likes

there’s a mib skyychaser on the auction site :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I was just joking around, should keep it first come first serve as that is most fair. So if someone messages you first go for it. Im only interested in the purple acid wash so if I spot another color I’ll try to let you know.

3 Likes

looks like we got an old fashioned nice guy stand off here :face_with_monocle:

cracks knuckles

break out your tea and crumpet kids, i’ve seen some right fine politeness around here… this one could be a doozy! :grin:

5 Likes

Nonono… after YOU… (!)

(Ok now bring me an Mg.)

2 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy My ronin was sold after being 5min online.
Sorry guys.

2 Likes

Shaun Cobble hit me up and offered my old orange Ronin back to me. For nothing! I’m gonna send something his way but was pretty much completely shocked. :skull: People are amazing sometimes.

9 Likes

Found a ronin on the fb bst the other day. So pumped for it!

edit: oh it was Kray’s lol =D

4 Likes

Another day another forum LOL
It is on its way beautiful yo!

2 Likes

I just traded a very nice red one to @yoyojoe don’t know if he wants to sell or trade but that’s where mine went. Good luck Kinopah!

1 Like

I sent my last one (Steve’s old one) to Bryan J. I was (and am) happy for him to have it, buuuuuut I started to miss having one, y’know?
Hopefully one will turn up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still really digging the mg but if I ever part with it I’ll let Ed know.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.