LF: Fools Gold CLYW Arctic Circle!

A while back, I had a CLYW Fools Gold Arctic Circle. It was pretty smooth, dark purple with a gray-ish acid wash colorway, and it was amazing. Now, I’m trying to find it.

After going through all my YYE DM’s, I couldn’t find who I sold it to. But, this yoyo was such a beauty, and I’m willing to pay more than I sold it for to have it reunited with me :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have any pictures of the throw, but here’s a video that I made with it when I was 13:

If you have a FG Arctic Circle, I’ll still probably buy it from you, because those things are beauties in it of themselves. But if you happen to have mine, I would be SO HAPPY!

1 Like

I hate to break it to you I have matching jackrabbit FGAC1 that is SOOO smooth, near mint and a Jack Rabbit AC2 Mint

Boxes lost in move sorry no boxes.

But they must stay in a pair of at least I’m only trading as a pair, other CLYWs in similar condition might do it I’m sorry but the pair have been sitting next to each other in the adjacent foam holes for three years now whenever the AC2 was new.

How do you P M in this beotch?

1 Like

Click or tap the user picture. Click or tap the Message button.

Wait you are the same guy that wanted a FG A C 1 and 888s and my Ape X possibly.

The ACs in gonna keep unless I get an awesome offer. I know prices came down, I used to trade 4 years ago whenever the AC2 came out I stopped then.

Anyways I know it sounded ridiculous but I wanted a trade not but if it has to be I wanted $175.

The FG I can’t find the pin prick I think it’s a B grade for a no and when the spots change from gold to purple silver shows up.

The AC2 has been in my case I threw it for a total of a few min (I got another confetti one don’t worry) if there is 1 or 2 tiny tiny pin pricks it’s highly unlikely.

I would call both 9/10 mint just to be safe.

Both Jack Rabbit Bentonville see they chose way diff colors, if I didn’t know better if I if I would say they were the same colorway.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1z4pf8lnu/

Sorry for bad quality.

Like I would trade the set for a Draupnir (anything but just raw) that’s close to mint.But maybe I should check at prices.

I would think about the 2 BBBs, I know the peak 2 has to be mint what abt the other guy?

you are right I think a lot of FG AC1s are 66g versions, mine is, I had a berry berry it was 67.5grams. I have heard people say 65 but I think they just mean 66vs

Okay I’ll send you my other pics now one sec.

Okay here’s the rest.

The Beat to deal but still 1 of 30 Augie Small Bearing 07 888s, most people know he had a large bearing purple one but he didn’t push the SB ones as mucb, I’m sure they hardly come up.

I took it next to a sanded 888x, again I didn’t do it or want it, I hate that look but just to show you the damage and scuffs and stuff.

The 09 888 I remember was called an 080808 888 but it was the 09 model for like $179 in really really sparkly ano, only big bearings, the small bearings were in black shiny. This is NOT a B Grade, been w my gf will be 6 years October, we’re more like best friends too which is the best, she is the best, but 5+ years of sitting on her shelf the laser etching faced quite a bit. Still that’s hers

Also the gold isn’t he Unengraved Hardcoat 08 888. There are a couple machining marks that humans can’t make and I’ll say 2 lipsticks at most but couldn’t find any.

Oh yeah the ApeX, that I only threw maybe 3 times for a min or two each time. So what looks like ano spots is the doorway fading into the clear. Mint to me

What do you like?

Also I collect ilyys eso candy blasted ones eso mint eso if I don’t have yet, got any?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.