LF Canvas and/or Albatross!

Hello good folk of YYE,
Im looking for for a Canvas and Albatross. I dont have a preference on colorway, but i would prefer them to be in good shape. Willing to pay top dollar and or throw in some trades. Hit me up to help me out!

I have a “lost in the Arctic” CLYW Canvas and also an G Squared Albatross. Both are Mint. I could take pics if you want. I don’t sell any of my throws but would be willing to trade if you had something I wanted. PM if interested.

1 Like

Awesome! Im not a big seller myself so i get that. Is there anything specific you’re wanting? Otherwise i can send you a picture of what i have.

Oxygene and ILYY are my collections that i’m always trying to expand, as well as Yoyofreaks. I’m also open to suggestions.

1 Like

Unfortunately i dont have any oxy or spyy to speak of. Here is a pic of what i have. Some of these would be hard for me to let go of, but maybe we can make something hapoen

3 Likes

I have this one for sale

2 Likes

What is that?

Canvas lost in the arctic

Nice. What do you want for it?

Or is it still available?

130$

Right on. How would you rate its cobdition. Does it havr a box?

Condition is 3/5, but for this small price is good

Mind if i get some more pictures? I suppose i dont mind some imperfections up to a certain point

Ehh. Thats a bit more damage than i would like. I really appreciate your time, though. Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.