LF: Blue/Orange Penguin Little League (& v1)

Looking for this specific recess little league to complete my collection. If anyone happens to have the original one (pink with text that says little league on it) I’d be open to that too. Thanks!

2 Likes

That’s the best color one :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got all the other ones! Just need this one to finish the set!

1 Like

Nice! This throw been on my list of ones to get next. I want a good metal organic and I been thinking about this or the joyride. You ever used the joyride? I like the first base alot and it seems like basically the metal version but at the same time I like undersized yoyos. I seen a panda version of the little league for $30 because it had 2 tiny black dots in the white ano. So mad I didnt have the money at the time to grab it.

1 Like

Super good undersized organic! It’s really not too small, things like my onedrop project 2 are still noticeably smaller. The little league is definitely my favorite yoyo these days!

2 Likes

Bump!

If you can’t find one on here, you can try to message Tyler. He is a great guy and helped me some time a ago with a throw. Maybe he got a spare one of these.

1 Like

I touched base with him! He’s not sure if he has a spare in this color yet!

1 Like

I’ll keep fingers crossed for you

1 Like

bump :slight_smile:

Found! Please close!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.