LF:ANY GENERAL YO AND/OR CLYW'S (or Yyf metals)

Hey guys I am desperate for General yo’s and CLYW’S, but mainly General Yo’s. I would prefer them to be close to mint/mint, but any condition is fine. Don’t have much to trade, but I DO have cash.

The only things I am willing to trade are my PGM V2 and my POPstar. These are mainly deal sweeteners.
PGM is has scuffs and tiny bit of vibe. Popstar is mint with with factory marks and one ano flaw, where the green ano is lighter/silver. PGM is red. You can trade for these I guess. Popstar can ship with original packaging

PS High end Yyf metals Are okay too. BASICALLY OFFER ANYTHING THAT IS WORTH MY TIME. IF YOU HAVE METALS OR DELRINS YOU WANT TO GET RID OF LOOK HERE!!!

PLEASE OFFER ANYTHING!!! Thanks guys! Post OR PM! I ship the cash/yoyo, MAYBE paypal. FOR YOUR GUYS’ SAKE TRY TO KEEP IT AROUND/ BELOW $100. Around $60-70 is most likely to get bought.

I FORGOT. ONE DROPS ARE OKAY TOO. No dingo. Unless its pretty*.

*subject to opinion

UPDATE: POPstar has another ano flaw, barely noticeable. I havent noticed it till today and have owned it far about a week. Its like a faded green/ silver on the rim without the laser etch. Not noticeable unless looked upon closely. first ano flaw actually goes through the ano (I assume its a flaw), but you cant feel it and it looks like someone put a dab of whiteout on it (no one did).
Pics upon request.