Let's make a deal! NYYR: Your special lady's lucky day! Need this to move, make offers!

Will consider trade plus money, heavier on the money side. I’m trying to find a business project I’ve got in the works. Things I might consider in trade:

Monkeyfinger throws (Ape-X and the like are cool)
SPYY Stuff
Tropic Spins
Use your imagination (though keep in mind I’m looking for it to be much heavier on the money side).

For sale is a necklace and bracelet set. The necklace is a 17" graduated Freshwater pearl strand featuring natural pearls of great clarity and a 14K gold clasp. The bracelet also features freshwater pearls of great clarity and a matching 14k gold clasp. They both have lifetime protection through Rogers and Hollands/Ashcroft and Oak jewelers that covers cleaning and stone replacement and is easily transferred with ownership!

These were professionally appraised today for a total value of $320 for the pieces themselves (not including the extra value of lifetime protection). Taking offers, no lowballers please. Buyer pays shipping, and we can work out a deal concerning the PayPal fees. PM me and I can send pictures of the official appraisal and warranty info.