Kraken, Ceasefire, Sengoku, GBP ***All gone!

2 Likes

Got some throws for sale. All are in good shape, but all have been players. Not collector’s items and I only have boxes for the Sengoku and Edge. Prices are PayPal F&F and include shipping to US. Want more than one, we can work that out.

The Nine Dragons yo-yo goes to the first person who buys something over $50 and wants it. **CLAIMED

• OD Kraken in a nice Hulk Smash colorway. Has a scratch that breaks the ano, but still nice $50. **SOLD
  • SF Ceasefire (black with SS rims) small scuffs. One flat spot. Looks great and plays great $70. **TRADED
  • G2 GBP this is NMTBS but no box $65. **KEEPING
  • Sengoku Masamini V2 NMTBS has box. Pretty powerful for the size $75. **SOLD
  • Invictus by Thesis with cool copper colorway. NMTBS. Really plays well $35. **SOLD
  • YYF Bimetal Edge. Lot of wear, got some dings still play YYF smooth $45. **SOLD
    *Airetic strings in a couple color ways. Looks like I have about 10. $2 a piece with purchase. **SOLD

Hit me up with questions or if you want more specific pics. Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

Pmed for strings

Nooo! Those strings!

1 Like

pm’n now

Think I have everything updated. Trying to keep up with responses. If I haven’t gotten back to you I will.

Pretty much down to Ceasefire and GBP. Open to trade offers especially for a modern responsive or wooden fixie.

• OD Kraken in a nice Hulk Smash colorway.
  • Sengoku Masamini V2 NMTBS has box.
  • Invictus by Thesis with cool copper colorway.

All as described and throwing great! TY for quick ship!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.