Johnny's B/S/T will bundle if necessary. LOOK INSIDE! Selling and Trading!

ALL OFFERS WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED!!
Coming soon: CODE 2!! MOSTLY LIKELY
PHENOMizm
PSP 1000!! with tons of games

So this is my BST, here’s a few rules.

1. only shipping to Canada and the U.S
  2. if you have negative or neutral feedback and wish to do business with me, i will not ship until your package arrives on my doorstep.
  3. Trade only unless posted otherwise.
  4. if you have more feedback, i will ship first, i have more feedback, you will ship first.
    Throws For Trade

GET ENTIRE B/S/T FOR 150$!!!

Near mint Green Black Acid wash Groove Finish PRIMO- only three dings, ridiculously smooth throw, AWESOME. 75$ Shipped

Mint SMOOTH Adegle PSG- un-usually smooth for a PSG, teal blue. needs another response ring. 10$ only with another throw

Mint Blue Protostar- very smooth, awesome throw, protostars are my favorites, but i have like a trillion of them. 25$ Shipped, or 15$ with another throw

WANTS

Chief really looking for super smooth, because vibe really bothers me-will trade my primo, and phenomizm for one.
C3 YoYoDesign!!!- Trident and Master Galaxy mostly. Dark star and Dark sonic would be okay as well. Not looking for a winning bird, or Di Base from them though.
YYR- will trade primo, phenomizm, and PSG for one thats MIB
CLYW- Anything as long as its REALLY smooth.
OD- Not really looking for a cafe racer unless its a really nice colorway, in which case, try me.
SPYY- The Solaris and Punchline Repeater are catching my eye.
PHENOM!!!
Albatross would be nice.
OFFERS OFFERS OFFERS!!!

Hey Johnny,
I have a MINT Gold colored BURNSIDE, they don’t make the color anymore and it is DELICIOUS!!!
I love the yoyo and it will take a lot to get it away from me, but I am curious on what your offer would be. I also hv an extremely nice GENESIS+ with a rare color way!!! ;D

What would u want for da PRIMO??