Joey's 3D Printed Yo-yo's (Up and Running!)

I know the 1A 3D throw east made turned out extremely light too.
i think it was around 60

thatā€™s pretty cool, definitely a different kind of 3d printer thats for sure. and I can make them heavier if I need to, but my main focus has been vibe, print quality, and tolerances.

and hereā€™s some more cool pictures with glow in the darkā€¦

Iā€™m going to be running my company through a facebook page because itā€™s the easiest. I have one yoyo on the market right now which is glow in the dark, more will be produced soon.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joeys-3D-Printed-Yo-Yos/610830809038876

Proto 2 is 69 grams? Iā€™d be all over that. I love me some heavy throws. Really cool, Joey. ;D

Thanks! Iā€™ve got a 66 gram yoyo in the working right now which is just about done, then iā€™ll work on that proto 2 for you guys who like heavier stuff :slight_smile:

new proto of a yoyo Iā€™m going to call the wave. This one is going to be around 66 grams when finished, this proto came up to 65.7 grams so Iā€™m going to make some tweaks for the next one.

Update, there are now 3 yoyos for sale on my fb page, a glow in the dark ripple, blue ripple and purple ripple. Those are all for now until I get more hardware from the profit from those 3.

have to say jbritter that looks pretty darn good.

1 Like

working on my fifth proto of the wave. Iā€™ve only made slight changes, but theyā€™re important to me.

I still have 3 Ripples up for sale on my facebook page, a Wave will join soon. After these sell Iā€™ll be able to afford a bigger run of yoyoā€™s.

Iā€™m also working on an undersized throw just for fun.

Hereā€™s a stack of the Wave prototypes. All work amazing and have little vibe, Iā€™m just tuning out weight and how I want it to play along with slight print quality issues in the cup. If you want more info on the prototypes and want to get your hands on me let me know. The weight is going to end up being around 67 grams.

I also now have glow in the dark blue plastic that will be shown in my next post. Iā€™m probably going to start making yoyoā€™s to order and you can select color, model, etc. Iā€™ll do bundle deals including bundling prototypes in and my new pocket throw that will be shown in a min.

Hereā€™s the new pocket throw the Splash in glow in the dark blue next to his big brother the Ripple.

It weights in at 47 grams, which is really light but so fun to play with. This will be the cheapest throw I sell and I will be bundling is in with the other throws.

Just a note, the glow in the dark plastic and blue glow in the dark are more expensive colors to print, especially the blue.

If youā€™re interested in any of these let me know, I can make and sell any of these models or do custom jobs. Iā€™m going to make them once I have an order placed so that it saves me from wasting plastic, so please if youā€™re interested Iā€™ll do a custom job or make one of the yoyos from my run, everything right now will be $35 shipped, custom will be $45 shipped

looks good.

you should check out the stickied post in this subforum there joe.

what rules arenā€™t I following?