January 2012 - Stick It. Click It. Send it. Win!

PS Eye + YYE sticker = YYE stickers I can stick everywhere in LittleBigPlanet, without vandalizing property :slight_smile:

Which I want to add in, I’d refrain from sticker slapping public property such as stopsigns, news stands, etc.

And…

I guess cats don’t quite get the concept of being a yoyo expert…I tried but she just sat there.

4 Likes

Now don’t you all vote on just mine, ya hear?
I rock my YYE stickers and my super old school Yomega Sticker on my toolbox at work. The other guys make fun, but only because they’re jealous. :wink:

1 Like

Even Wolverine (my pet turtle) loves YYE!!!

;D

4 Likes

So I had no more ideas until this one popped up in my mind

Cat, (no hes not dead) toilet, and yoyoexbox :slight_smile:

6 Likes

im still learning but i got a yyf one today so i popped the cover off and trimmed the sticker to fit.

4 Likes

Yeah on the Boarding Gear!

1 Like

Ready for takeoff, yoyoexpert!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=325618764136025&set=o.40279594847&type=1&theater
when ever my teacher or my parents check my hw, they first see that im a yoyoexpert :smiley:

I decided to stick my cool yoyoexpert stickers on my new yoyo arsenal box that I created. New years eve is over now so that meant many cool steel boxes left over from cookies, goodies, and munchies and what not. So I took a steel box and painted it flat black, my favorite color. Then sticked all these cool yoyoexpert stickers on it. So awesome!!! Here are a few pics.

2 Likes

I put my sticker right above my brake light in my car. so not only do people see my yo yo sticker in the day but at night it glows red to show people the sticker. also, I don’t know if you see it, but I made a fuzzy ball not to long ago in the colors of yoyoexert (red and white) to go on my rear view mirror.

Even Hammy loves YoYoExpert…

10 Likes

I can’t wait for the chance to stick my sticker. Maybe tomorrow. It’s going to be a good one too.

1 Like

Didn’t see a rule about only posting one, so…

12 Likes

I keep this one on my laptop on my desk at work. All the guests can see from the lobby at check in :). I would rather advertise for YYE than dell. Peace out.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-I9Au634Wolw/TxQXk4ReKLI/AAAAAAAAAxY/wqv4unFjn-Q/s800/2012-01-16_03-54-27_293.jpg

1 Like

so heres my pic

1 Like

Here are some pictures of the yoyoexpert sticker on my dog.

[b]Admin Edit: Please don’t post picture or text with other stores on them please.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

5 Likes

YoyoExpert Sticker Contest!

2 Likes

my guess is u and vrl8 are related