Jake's Tricks 2019/20

An actual blue string probably wouldn’t be visible. I didn’t realize it was UV since the background wasn’t blown out with violet light in this one

2 Likes

Yeah I have been trying make the light better in my videos, still too dark tho

3 Likes

Cograts on your fenomenale25 win @JWaugh!
You’re straight fire pal!!!

4 Likes

i second this. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you! I forgot about this thread again I need to catch up, might as well start with my Fenomalne entry

7 Likes

U didnt even want me to nominate you :joy::joy: im glad I did :slight_smile: congrats buddy!

3 Likes

Thank you! When I saw that Bullock was nominated I dmed and asked to not nominate me lol, I’m glad that someone did tho.

3 Likes

Going to make a trick tutorial, which one do Y’all want?

• Trick 1
  • Trick 2
  • Trick 3

0 voters

11 Likes

All three!!!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

not really used to speaking in front of a camera but I’m getting there

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Nice background and audio!

2 Likes

Learned!

6 Likes

Thank you for learning it!

3 Likes

This is a cool trick, not too hard to learn, either!

3 Likes

@JWaugh = master of injections!!!

2 Likes

Since you guys can all do chopsticks (and I’m a failure) idk if this is just because my thumb ain’t long enough but whenever I just try to get into the thumb mount, it just hits my hand. Should I try a smaller yo-yo? I’m using an atlas so might be to big for my midget hands.

1 Like

yeah try using a a smaller yoyo. the placement of the slipknot on your middle finger is important for right handed Chopsticks.

2 Likes

Wdym right hand chopsticks? I have the string on my right hand and I’m trying chopsticks with my left. I don’t exactly know what you mean by that. I will try a smaller yo-yo tho.

1 Like

in Jacob’s tutorial he uses left handed Chopsticks as well as right handed. watch what he does with his throwhand at 0:33, that is a right handed Chopstick.

2 Likes

Welp rip me. I need a 66% or a mini yo-yo to do that trick lol. My hands are just to tiny and it’s annoying lol. I’ll have to buy a cheap mini sometime soon.

1 Like