Its been a while... looking to let go ASAP Mazal Top Outlier

Hey guys its been a good minute since Ive posted. Been going thru alot lately. Apologies to anyone I didnt get back with on my last post. Gotta get a starter in my car asap so Im looking too off these fast and cheap. If i can get 85 for all 3 Id be happy but im more then willing to talk.

Mazal Top Rectifier (box and bag)
Outlier 2 (box)
Iyoyo Night Moves (with caps)

5 Likes

Bro 85 should be bottom dollar. That’s basically the price of any one of these new. If I had the extra I would be all over it. Good luck brother! With the sale and life.

1 Like

Yea man im desperate right now. I wish i didnt have to sell but life happens. I knew i was low balling myself but i gotta get em gone asap so i figured the cheaper the faster theyll sell lmao

2 Likes

Yo if you can think of anyone that would want em send em my way. I really need to get rid of them by tuesday if i can. I appreciate any help man!

1 Like

What!?! This is still here? How??? Somebody buy these! Eff this economy. I don’t get paid til Friday and who knows if I’ll have enough left over. I wish I could help man. It’s so hard to watch this sit. If my kids didn’t need to eat, I’d be spending money I don’t have.

2 Likes

I’m sorry man I would buy but I don’t have the money right now

2 Likes

Crazy deal this.

1 Like

Im im the same boat brotha. Ive got 3 under 3 so i know the pain.

1 Like

If anyones intrested id be willing to trade for an xbox controller (with bluetooth) and like 30 to 40 bucks.

Awww!!! 3 little babies?!?! You know better than I. Congrats though bro! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Yea man twon girls 2.5 and a 3 mo th old boy. Its been awesome. Besides being broke. Lmfao. But I wouldnt trade it for the world.

4 Likes

That’s beautiful man. We are some lucky dudes. And twins!? I can’t even imagine. What a trip that would be.

1 Like

Im a twin. Get ready lol

Lookin like i finally have a taker for the trade. I appreciate all the bumps guys seriously

4 Likes

Deals gone my germs. I might have a couple more to let go. Idk yet. I might need to hold on to my last bimetal. Lmao.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.