Interested in a spinworthy Cap?

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a Spinworthy cap for around $55 shipped to the US?

It will be in this style in black with the ‘SW’ embroided on the front in white.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Mr. Glen,

I love the idea. But I am picky about my hats. This isnt my shape/style.

With that said… Some SW Merch would be cool.

2 Likes

Ok. What style cap would you like. Can you give an example?

1 Like

Mr. Glen,

My style may not be for everyone either. American, Early 40’s, Blue Collar construction worker. My style may be dated.

But… The Richardson Style 112 is one I like.

They have way better colors than this example.

Here is a example of a custom Richardson from one of my suppliers.

2 Likes

Ok, so a curved peak netted, snapback cap? Does itneed to be neeted, or can it be closed? I’ll add a differnt poll in the original post.

Can others confirm they would purchase a cap like this in black with the SW logo on the front?

2 Likes

This was meant to replace the original post:

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a Spinworthy cap for around $55 shipped to the US?

It will be in this style in black with the ‘SW’ embroided on the front in white.

If so, vote for your prefered style out of the ones below:

• First option
  • Second option
  • Third option

0 voters

1 Like

@Glenacius_K Yes I would absolutely appreciate to get a SW hat. The 5-panel is intriguing because I’ve never tried one before. The Richardson 112 is very popular classic baseball style hat and it comes in a ton of colours including all black.

Here is a custom one I made with my wife and my our wedding logo.

3 Likes

Darn it, I like the original cap I posted.

3 Likes

I’ve got a big head and hats rarely fit right for me. Which is a shame I’m going bald and should cover my scalp. Ohh well I’ll pass on all this but personally I’m more familiar with the mesh back 5 panels style than the rest. I’ll refrain from voting as it won’t help your results.

1 Like

Yeah, I like my original option. Im going to make them in that style and people here can buy one if they want.

I will cover to cost by making some yoyos, that way I won’t be dependent on selling them.

I chose this style because its what I like and what my team member Skip likes. Its gooby cool.

7 Likes

Sounds good! You can put me down for one please!

2 Likes

@yomartyo I feel like you might appreciate this.

1 Like

What hat is popular down under??? That’s what you should be selling, Jmtc.

1 Like

The 110 is a perfect fit for me.

1 Like

The stuff we wear is the exact same style as Americans.

1 Like

Excellent as it should be, wait, there’s not an Australian or Outback hat, crap I forgot about billibong……

1 Like

Just ordered 10 of these in black with an embrodered SW on the front. Bring on the gooby-cool look.

6 Likes

They are in, and I think they turned out well.

15 Likes

Woah! That looks awesome!

2 Likes

I will be selling them for $50 shipped to the US if anyone wants one. I’ll make a BST post soon.

1 Like