I'm back

Hey guys…sadly I have to say that I quit yoyoing for a few moths after I lost my ministar…it is still missing but I would like to get back into what used to be one of my favorite hobbies. I have a protostar but I am looking for a lower priced good all metal throw.
Here are my preferences
Size-smaller the better
Shape-I really liked the rounded shape of my ministar
Weight-light
Price-70 or below
I really don’t have any other preferences than these, Please if you have any suggestions post here

44 clash if u want a really small than get a yyf big deal or the mighty flea also the protege and the 2010 california

Well the POPstar is all metal and is only 25.99 here. And it’s very undersized from what I hear.

You might like the YYJ Axiom. It’s a little more expensive than what you wanted, but it much smaller and lighter than what you might expect. It sleeps very long and is an all around great yoyo.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/6/YYJ-Axiom

I’d say yuuksta sounds like a perfect choice

I’d get the yoyofactory lunatic because its small and very fast and very smooth.The lunatic is actually my main throw.

I just hate people who ask pointless questions like these.
It’s not that hard to go to the shop section and single out a yoyo that’s right for you.

I think that getting people who have actually played with the yoyos them self is better than just picking one that seems to be a good yoyo for you. There is a much better chance of getting your moneys worth…

so no it is not pointless…

If you don’t want a full metal than get a YYJ Atmosphere or Revolution. If you want a full metal than either a RecRev Electric Daisy or OneDrop Y-Factor.

bump