IM BACK. NO TRADES ALLOWED! WHOLE COLLECTION.

and im back. This time ive got more goodies.

CLYW:
Holiday Edition Gnarwhal: I love this guy. Hes awesome and really smooth. Yeah hes got some marks and a lot of people have deemed him beat, but i dont consider him that. Just a bunch of scuffs. I love him and hes smooth as butter (smoothest clyw i own) so i’ll price him at $110 shipped.

Purple/Pink Speckle Sasquatch: This is my favorite sasquatch. It was my first and ive kept it mint since then. It has the same old grey permanent marker mark on it that it had when i first got it. Smooth and i love it. ive gotten offers before for $140 on this one. If we can make it happen, then why not? I’ll set it for $130 shipped. Why so high? Well, im not trading for any of these, especially this one, and it means a lot to me so youre going to have to dig some money out for it. I wasnt going to put this one up, but i want a asus laptop.

Onedrop:
Code 1: It has been chemstripped, so its raw. It looks more white than raw. It is smooth with minimal damage. I like it, but its uber floaty. $70 shipped.

YYF:
Jon Rob Genesis: Its a great player on the string. I love the green and purple, though the green looks more like a teal to me. I bought at a strong price, so i’ll sell it for that as well. $75 shipped.

Mrcnja Spiral Satined GM2: Smooth, love the spiral satin. Amazing and comes with black stacks. $70 shipped.

Beat GM2: this one is my favorite yoyo of all time. I love it and ive used it a lot. Beat, but smooth. Im going to put the price real high cause i love it. $70 shipped.

DV888: Gold with red splash. Beater. Vibe. Want to get some money back from it. First metal. $30 shipped.

NO TRADES!
NO TRADES!
NO TRADES!
NO TRADES!