ILYY – Wasabi 09 - YoYoSkills Review

ILYY – Wasabi 09

I was not a fan of the original Wasabi. It was to light for me, and just didn’t give me the stability I was looking for in a small yo-yo intended for highspeed play. I loved the finish, but the weight was such a deal breaker that once I tried a friends Wasabi, I decided to never seek one out for myself. Then I got an email from Frank asking me if I wanted to try the new version. Hesitantly, I said yes. I don’t like writing bad reviews, but sometimes it is unavoidable. After doing some research on the ILYY web page, I was relieved to find that the Wasabi 09 shared a similar shape, color, and finish, but the weight was completely different. Secretly, I harbored some fear and doubt. The first Wasabi’s light weight left a bad taste in my mouth. Would the brilliant designers at ILYY be able knock another new design out of the park following the Lio and Falcon? My hopes were high, and I was eagerly awaiting the package that would carry the new, heavier Wasabi.
Head over to YoYoSkills.com to Read the full Review ~!~

I got to try one briefly yesterday, feels really nice and solid, and the candy blast feels and looks awesome. Nice review, thanks!

cant say i ever had the oppurtunity to feel a candy blasted yoyo