Ill be at MN states saturday!

hey guys this is a little BST of wht im going to have for trade/sale at MN states (please note that some of my items might be traded the night before wit friends)

TEXT ME AT 414 530 0022 FOR PICTURES
If you want to trade text me well you are there stat your username and where we can meet to trade

HERE WE GO!

CLYW BVM - Boyd Vs. Augie Ed. Red has 1 ding and some scuffs around the rim CT bearing lil vibe WOULD LOVEEE TO TRADE FOR AN AVALANCHE,GNARWHAL,or OTHER HIGH END CLYWS

YYF Superstar - Glossy Blue, unengraved has 1 ding and like 3 scuffs all break the anno tiny vibe great throw! will sell for 70 or trade

YYF Grind Machine 2 - blue with satined rims and outter rims good piece of YYF history vibe that you can feel on the string but does not effect play will sell for 55 or trade

YYF JK - Blue B+ doesnt have the b grade engraving but im 100% its b grade has like 2 flatspot and a scuff perfer to trade or add as deal sweetner

YYF Dv888 - Red 2011 ed has satined rims axel sticks out a lil small vibe would perfer to trade or add as deal sweetner

WANTS

MAIN WANTS: MONKEY FIST!!! CODE 1 AND 2!!! PEAK AND AVA!!! HAZMAT!!!SPLIT DECISION!!!SKYWALKER OR TI WALKER!!!Draednought G or Messiah!!

Super G - Genesis - Monster - 09 888 - 1st run OG GM2 - Any High end CLYW - Heavy Cream - H5 - Bapezilla or Eesit - Hatrick - Smooth Move - 09 Severe - Battosai - Wet Whistle

just because its not on my wants list doesnt mean i wont trade you for it