I why aren´t there any undersized plastics

Let’s sling a half&half at his head.

http://MOD EDIT:Lets be a little nicer in the future.

what about a flying squirrel?

Yeah, undersized refers to yoyos around 50 mm in diameter. Oversized yoyos are 55mm and above. Those that are 53-54 mm are considered medium sized. So there are actually no undersized yoyos from yoyofactory and yoyojam.

Cause small yo-yos aren’t very stable

Mighty flea…

Mighty flea isnt plastic ::slight_smile:

Okay, wait a minute. No. Just, No. Wrong.

Under 50mm is mini. 50mm-53mm is undersized. 53mm-54mm is medium sized. 55-57mm is full sized.
Everything over 57mm is oversized.
Medium and full sized are very interchangable names. Same with mini and undersized.

YoYoFactory doesn’t make undersized yoyos? ummmmm… heres a pretty good list.

888 and all it’s different versions.
Boss(by the way, everyone stop spelling BOSS like this. B is capitilized, oss is not).
Tactic.
Frantic.
Dv888.
Hectic.
Lunatic.
Chaotic.
I could list more but don’t feel like it.

So, do you still think that YoYoFactory doesn’t make any undersized yoyos?

Take a breath, man

Read the title of the thread. we are talking about undersized PLASTICS

lol

I love it when people refuse to read then jump all over someone for nothing. lol

Ok, if you want a cheap, small, plastic yo-yo that is capable of snappy binds and long spin time, get a Duncan Mosquito. The only problems as far as unresponsive play that the Mosquito has is it is too light. So goto Walmart and goto the toy section and pick up an 88 cent jar of play-doh, the color doesnt matter. Open up your halves, pack play-doh into the halves, periodically pushing the two halves together so you don’t overfill it, pack as much in there as you can without it squirting out of the edges and holes, then screw it back together. Pull off one of the stickers, clean the bearing, give it a throw, I have 4 Mosquitoes like that and they all are just as capable as any of my other throws and look at the grand total of (in my case) $5.88 wow how about that?! :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. I don’t exactly agree with the stickers but I haven’t figured out an intelligent way to take a jeweler’s screwdriver to the halves as to recess them lol. Also, it is worth noting that if you DO get play-doh to come out of the edge you can hit it with a couple coats of clear nail polish it will seal up the edge and viola, no more little pieces of play-doh :smiley: I know there are many other Mosquito mods that MAY be “better?” however this is definitely the cheapest and safest way for our younger members to do it. :smiley:

The person said “YoYoFactory doen’t make any undersized yoyos”. Not, “YoYoFactory doesn’t make any undersized plastic yoyos”.

Maybe it’s you that needs to slow down and read.

Well, its a thread about “undersized plastics” so I would think that we are all under the assumption that he meant that YYF doesn’t have any undersized plastics, but I could be wrong about this.

That’s how I perceived it as well, though he did word it incorrectly. Oh well. Issue resolved, case closed.

52-54mm is medium. 50mm is undersized. If 52-54mm yoyos are undersized then I meant 50mm plastic yoyos.