I need a yo-yo recommendation please.

I am thinking about getting a good plastic yo-yo to add to my repertoire. My price range is up to 35 dollars. I don’t like any shapes in particular. I don’t like to mod my yo-yo at all. My favorite response is CBC pads. (The ones in the Lunatic.) I am also looking for a different experience. I want a yo-yo that gives a different feel.

the die nasty has a cbc pad. look into it

One word: protostar! Best plastic yoyo I’ve ever played with, sleeps forever, has an unique shape yet comfortable and is under 35$ get it! I love your signature, god bless!

That looks to be good yo-yo. It looks different and is inexpensive.

I was looking at the Protostar also. It looks amazing, but despite this it is pushing my budget. (I have to pay for the shipping sometimes.) Btw, thanks for the compliment on my signature. God bless you too! :wink:

Plastic grind machines are good. If you want to get away from YYF, the Legacy from Yoyo Jam is a really good plastic yoyo and the CBC pads will fit in it.

Yeah, the PGM V2 looks good, but again pushing my budget due to me having to pay shipping. The Legacy looks good with it being inexpensive and it being compatible with CBC pads. So right now I am comparing the Die Nasty and the Legacy. By the way, not to be bothersome but, where can u get CBC pads? I found K pads on YoYoExpert, but not CBC pads. If you aren’t allowed to post it publicly then can someone PM me about it?

I would definitely recommend the Legacy. An awesome plastic for sure! One of the best yoyojams I have ( and I have alot of yoyojams ).

Oh, and CBC pads and K-pads are basically the same thing. I actually think that K-pads are better because they are a little bit grippier and give tighter binds.