How to improve my skills

Yes, unresponsive yoyos do require a bind return. You can still bind a responsive yoyo though. It is easier to learn how to bind on a responsive yoyo. I would suggest the YoYoFactory One, which can be found here: YYF ONE – YoYoExpert
It is responsive, but comes with an extra bearing. When you switch the bearing, it becomes unresponsive. If you are willing to spend the extra money, the Dark Magic 2 is even better. It is also responsive, and comes with an extra unresponsive bearing. It can be found here: YYJ Dark Magic II – YoYoExpert
One last tip: If you want the yoyo you have now to be more responsive, you should lube it with some thick lube. It can be found here: YoYoJam Lube – YoYoExpert
And here are some instructions on how to lube the bearing: YoYoExpert.com - Maintenance - Yo-Yo Lube

1 Like

Thanks a bunch , i have considered the yoyos you metion above , but i’ll also in considered of making a switch to Kickside , but since the YYF ONE and Dark Magic is good for beginners ( as you said above ). Know i don’t know which to choose , too confusing ??? .
Can you explain to me in the simplest way you can ???

Yes, Double Or Nothing 5 times in a row . 1 step closer to Matrix :smiley:

In my opinion I would say go for the Dark magic. It took me all the way through the beginner and master sections of tricks, sort of a cradle to grave yoyo. It will give you plenty of spin time and will be full sized and stable. The ONE is cheaper but I have played them and it just isn’t that impressive to me for a beginner yoyoer.

1 Like

Thanks alot for the opinion, i was just asked my relatives to bought me the Dark Magic II with 5 packs Polyester for my birthday. Appreciate for your advice :wink:

Nice that you buyer the polyester!

1 Like

Buyed*

Yes, excellent choices. I meant in my last post that the Dark Magic 2 is the best choice in my opinion, but many beginners are not willing to put out that much money. And you can’t go wrong with polyester string.

1 Like

Bought*

Without binding, it’s impossible to get an unresponsive yo-yo back to your hand.

I suggest starting with a responsive yo-yo, like what the others mentioned (Dark Magic II).

1 Like

-Well , from what i’ve learned so far in yoyoing thats quality is better than quanity and also the strings i mention are 50/50 strings, since i can make strings that resemblance to polyester :wink:

okay, thanks I’m not from USA

1 Like

I’m getting more better and better with the Matrix , i can now got from Double Or Nothing -> Trapeze -> Ferries Wheel -> and throw the yoyo over my Throw Hand :)) , still can’t land Double Or Nothing after the throw though :), hehe i guess i still need a lot of practicing ^^

I JUST DID THE MATRIX, HOLY SH*T I CAN’T BELIVED IT :o :o :o :o