How much is it to make yoyos?

I personally don’t think this is going to work out, but you do what you think is right, go for it.

tisk tisk, haven’t you ever heard of perserverance. besides, if you realize it’s too expensive, you don’t have to do it, but a word of advice. If your planning to sell these, it’s going to be vary hard, as you have no reputation, are new to this, and don’t mass produce like companies like yoyo factory, therefor your prices are going to be high.

First of all… did you get your design on CAD software that can be used on cnc?
Also… I know this because I am little close to the owner of yoyoplanet, if you want to actually make a yoyo that people will like and you want to sell them at yoyoexpert or something. It would take alot of money. He spent about $4000 to get everything perfect, and even if you get everything perfect you are not going to make much money out of it. Many of “minor” companies make yoyo as there second job or hooby because you cant really make much out it. And if you get everything going, you would find out why you cant make alot of money…

All the measurments and design are done

If this guy you talk of spent $4000 on getting one yoyo right then he spent about $3500 too much.

lol

Ohhh I think he meant he spent 4000dollar including the cost of making and producing yoyo that he is selling atm

I hope they made a lot of them.

me too, I just got IO and its so~~ good

I spoke with some guys at the shop in an attempt to give you some more info, and ithicus is right when he says they charge good for their time, and including start-up and shut-down time that could add a hefty price to your yoyo, if you were making one. if your making 30 the start up and shutdown time will be divided between the price of 30 yoyos, making it much more cost efficient, especially if you provide the CAD design and material. if your planning to go that route and sell them then you will have your difficulties along the way but i hope things at least can break even for you. if you are successful let us know, i want to see a pic at least.