How many throws do you buy a year?

Probably 7 throws about 75$ average each

The most I got was 4 last year, but usually two-three is a safe number. One during the Summer and then one or two for christmas/birthday. I don’t see a need in buying every yo-yo I see that is appealing, not to say that’s wrong it’s just not how I do it. For collectors it’s a different story but I’m fine with only increasing a little here and there. So far I’ve been happy with most of my purchases!

I’d say an average of four-five a year for me. But I think that since every year hundreds of more yoyos are being introduced to the community that people will be buying more and more. And with all of the new technology present in yoyos and competition between companies, prices should be stabilized between them and be generally lower. So more yoyos every year for everyone! ;D

Last year I bought two. This year is going to be much different:D

This thread does nothing but make me jealous… i have been yoyoing for over two years and only have 7 throws over twenty bucks

Like a zagillion used yoyos from the BST. I almost never buy them new.

I think this is the route I am going to take for my next purchases. New throws are too $ now a days…

Some might be looking for the yo-yo that suits better their style. Maybe you already found yours, and if that’s the case you shouldn’t be jealous. 8)

I have 8 since when I started in the beginning of November but I’ve also given some away to get my friends interested

I don’t buy yoyos, I win them.
No, really.

like 20. but i always trade so i have like 21 yo-yos. i have been into yo-yos for a period of a year, but I’ve had yo-yos for 3 years. i have takin breaks in between 3 years, to add up to like a year at learning to yoyo.

Around 2 to 5 throws which is plenty for me.