Hot sale~~take last four throws for 250$ shipped

Hey there! So i have found a few of my grails this past week. And thank you all for the help in the community…

With that said im doing this hot sale until tomorrow then prices change unless i change me, mind.

Only trades i will entertain at this time are… Legendary splash or sm terrarian, all krakens, all fat tires, all parlays/sudos, or markmont classic

But anyways lets discuss…

All prices are shipped conus, over seas? We can work it out don’t be shy.

Venmo, cash app preffered, but can do paypal g&s (only way i can do paypal atm)

From left to right by row.

Row 1

SOLD R2FG BRC nmtbs off hand from a trade. Threw a couple times, long spin and stable. 50$ shipped

Zipline’s ist mint dont have much info on this other than retail but will go for under retail as it was an offhand throw in on a trade, solid undersize organic in bape colorway. 45$ shipped

Throw spiral’s Unknown Kappa, fun fullsize organic, minty thrown once or twice to test and back into a case. Fun and rare. 100$ shipped

Sengoku’s orochi mint, has a pouch somewhere, lol. Fun fullsize 7068 bi metal would keep if others sell.100$ shipped

Row 2

SOLD mk 1exia, stable fun throw but has some marks willing to let go super cheap! Comes with box no sticker. 40$ shipped.

Jake bullock half swap Slappa (girl scout half swap) mint with art box. I have owned 3 and sliming down to one. One of my favorite slimlines and good throw. 7068 al goodness. Very fun unique throw. If other things sell befor this you can bet im keeping. Only one i am not putting on sale. 75$ shipped.

SOLD G2 decade, fun in dark green colorway. Mint with box and pin, fun undersize would get another but need monies. 45$shipped

SOLD Mcmo nmtbs has one flat spot check pictures. Comes with gray flat caps. Smooth and fun full size organic with side effects. 75$ shipped

Plastic bundle take all three with counter weights for 60$ shipped. Or 25$ a piece.

Counter weight pack 25$ shipped not willing to break apart. Chunkeez reg size id sold

Get at me with any questions or more pics!

One love and thanks!

3 Likes

PM’d !!

1 Like

Great prices and seller! That decade is very tempting.

3 Likes

Decade sold, mcmo sold, chunkeez id reg sold…

Brc and exia SOLD!

Sale deals extended through the next week as id like to see these move.

1 Like

Good ol healthy bump deals still available, get at me with best offers worst i can say is no…

1 Like

Take the last 4 for 250$ shipped and insured!

Im taking a loss at this point lawl.

Bump 225$ takes it shipped, today only then closing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.