High quality 150cm long strings

Does anyone know of any good thick and dense 150cm long strings or any companies that will custom make longer strings?

I only know 84string is one of the company custom made string to your preference. However, wait time can take a bit due to the high demand order and collab at the moment.

Other option which I have heard a lot of good things but never get the chance to try is @p44company

2 Likes

I ordered from them a couple months ago but never got the package and they didn’t respond to me either

1 Like

Which one 84 or p44 because for 84, I know my friend @hieuyoer123 can help you since they were trying to catch up with all order and supplier was out of material at some point. Also those are made to order as well. I’m still waiting for mine
For p44, you can reach out the owner @p44company

1 Like

P44, I’ve emailed them and messaged them but after a while they just stopped responding

2 Likes

Gotcha, it does sound odd, sorry that happens. Hopefully he has some times reach back to you, may be he was grinding on other stuff to make a living and to support this string company.

1 Like

Hi! @ashao0601

We apologize for this mess on behalf of P44

For those who reach out to us via DM and customer support email I’ll try my best to answer you all as we are more focused on personal work outside P44, regarding for your upcoming package we already sent a inquiry to our postal service for updates.

We’ll reach out to you once we receive an reply from them, we appreciate your patience.

- P44 William (Sales Rep)

P44 taking a few months to get to you seems to be common. Sadly shipping seems go really slow

1 Like

This may or may not help you.
I bought a nightmoves X from @bigbs_domain and he included a handmade rope he swears it’s string and it does stretch. I know this because the X was strung with it and it’s good stuff but man that before pic.

I bet he could make them any length. Anyway Jmtc.

1 Like

My strings come out, on average, to 120cm.

1 Like

Still no updates?

It’s been 3 months…

1 Like