Help for an old person.

Hello my name is Josh I’ve been out of the yoyo sene for quite a while but still throw for fun and I lurking on the forums on and off, anyways I’m looking to off load so old yos but I don’t know what anything is worth anymor, any help would be much appreciated.

This is the list
Eetsit.
Fluchs.
Miroc #92 by Any.
Malleus #075 by B.I.O.
Pyro #290.
Freehand one.
2 FH0s unopened one is from 2004 nationals the others from 2005 both of the packaging on them is a bit banged up and the 04 is signed by Steve.
Bionic freehand 2 recessed for SPR and died purple with strips.
Recessed freehand 0 with a spike top tip mod.
Oxygene IV #103.
Blackday Lyn fury. Only 12 were sold in the US and I think less then 100 exist
Big yo 2.

all have been played except the Lyn Fury I’m just looking for a price that would be fair

I’m not sure this is the right place for this and if it’s no pleas let me know.

Hello:

There is an appraisal thread:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,65572.0.html

being so new I would suggest that you read the rules first and then go through the thread above for more insight.

also being new that is the best I can do for you, good luck.

ginny

Eetsit -$150
Fluchs -$100
Miroc #92 by Any - $90 with all parts
Malleus #075 by B.I.O. -$60
Pyro #290. -$60
Freehand one. -$50
2 FH0s unopened one is from 2004 nationals the others from 2005 both of the packaging on them is a bit banged up and the 04 is signed by Steve. - $25
Bionic freehand 2 recessed for SPR and died purple with strips. -$20
Recessed freehand 0 with a spike top tip mod. -$20
Oxygene IV #103. -$90
Blackday Lyn fury. Only 12 were sold in the US and I think less then 100 exist - $20
Big yo 2. -$15

Those are what I’d price them at with the current market. This was all assuming they were mint otherwise prices fluctuate. Anti-yo had a large boom a while back and the prices have remained high for sometime. Hspin left the market and most people are looking for other stuff these days. Oxy no longer has the reputation it once had so it’s not as popular anymore except for his titanium stuff. The miroc is a weird one since it’s pretty rare to find one on the market and if it has all it’s parts that makes it even more rare. Yoyojams don’t sell particularly well along with duncans. There was a boom in zero collecting not too long ago and fh1’s always do well. As for bio they left with a pretty bad reputation so I only know of a few people that would want a malleus.

3 Likes

I’d agree with sparhawk on everything but a couple items. I just bought on eBay a mint in package free hand one for $56 and a mint not in package one for $31. A mint Pyro sold recently on eBay for $95.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help guys it really means a lot I will be posting most of these in the BST hopefully soon with pics of course.

I would love to pick up an Oxy IV, one of my favorite yo-yos of all time…just can’t currently afford it.

I should say nothing is available yet that’s why I didn’t post in the BST section, but feel free send me a pm with questions I’ll do my best to get back thanks.

Okay so my friend wants the

Eetsit
Fluchs
Pyro
Lyn Fury

That’s $320 like new
Non of them are like new with small dings and love marks in the three aluminum and nothing on the Lyn
I quoted him $160 for the lot Am I low balling myself?

I would say in that condition…

Eetsit: $100-120
Flucsh: $60
Pyro: $40
Lyn Fury: $10

$160 is pretty low, some people would ask $160 just for the Eetsit (they wouldnt get it), I would say $200 and you both are getting a pretty good deal, or put the Eetsit on the BST yourself and see what you can get man.

Those 3 are pretty much the best ones out of what you listed, with the Eetsit obviously being the one worth the most. I kept the prices a bit lower, meaning you could charge a bit more if you waited for the right people =).

1 Like

I want that Pyro lol

iwant dat miroc (you mean the red one right)

DAT FLUCHS

How does the pyro or the miroc play compared to say a modern yyf, yyr or clyw?

Now he has enough information for a BST thread. :slight_smile:

The pyro plays as good as any of those, IMO.