Headphones

I’ve been paroozing head-fi for a while now and it has been producing great information.

Looking at these as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Numark-PHX-Professional-DJ-Headphones/dp/B0002CZYP2

I like that the cables are very easy to replace; they just screw right into the can.

My only issue is that I don’t know much about Numark.

What do you need in a headphone though? Quality, Sound Quality, Portability, Durability, Highs, Mids, Lows? Comfort?

And I don’t see why removable wires are such a big plus…

Probably because they’re easily replaced if you pull them out.

The Numark’s probably aren’t that bad, but I can’t say much about them because the only Numark thing I own is a turntable. Do a search for them on Head-Fi to get some reviews.

I have, and they seems great for the buck. I found them for a great price, too. Ordering today when I get home :stuck_out_tongue: . Haha, I’m not audiophile, so anything will prolly sound better than what I have right now (Which is a single stock iPod bud :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Yea… almost everything is better than that… even, dare I say it?, SKULLCANDYS… :o

Oh, wow, yeah your head is probably going to explode if those Numarks are any good. IPod buds have to be the worst thing ever invented in the audio world.

Turtle beach x11 or px21’s. They need power from a USB port but are worth it

Ordered a pair of Numark PHX Mk.2s off amazon today for ~$70 less than they retail for. I’m pretty excite.

Well I’ve got some Sony headphones with a name I can’t pronounce they come in bright colors. Mine are pink and my sister gas yellow ones. I don’t remember their name and it doesn’t say it anywhere on them but they are great. I love them great sound no buzz, just plain good. I’ll pos a pic when i get home from work.
Also have a pair of skullcandy ear buds madeto wear with my motorcycle helmet. They were awesome till the left one stopped working after a hard ride through heavy rain.

I’ve already made my purchase.

Thread locked :wink:

1 Like