Have you ever been thrown out of somewhere for yoyoing

I always yoyo in my spanish class and she has never asked me to stop

COME ON!!! I got kicked out of the bathroom today! What! Needed a mirror to see what my yoyoing looks like. ;D ;D ;D

Iā€™ve never been kicked out but at disneyland when they were checking my bag some woman told me i couldnā€™t throw inside the park because it was to ā€œdangerousā€.

Thrown out for yoyoing? Nope, Just encouraged to come back ;D.

I try to be respectful and responsible about where I yo and the possible consequences. I suppose it could happen one sad day. (I guess Iā€™ll just keep my fingers crossed)

Nope, never.

i got kicked out of barns and noble once. i was so weird cuz i was the only one there.

if no one was there, who kicked you out? You? ???

Yet they let 30 year olds dressed in mickey mouse costumes hug 5 year oldsā€¦

Possibly 70 year oldsā€¦

I was yoyoing with a friend before and almost got kicked out. The lady said that she would ask us to go outside, but it was raining ;D

I got kicked out of my houseā€¦

LIESā€¦

I would knowā€¦

Wrong,

I think I was kicked out for a little bit of time,

because of the noise.

I was just kicked out of my house for yoyoing. Grabbed my backpack and headed to Starbucks. Good thing I always got a yoyo in my backpack. Just taking a break because my finger was getting sore from looping

I have seen people thrown out for the same thing I am doing, with out ever being thrown out my self. The more skill you have the less you get tossed out of places. The less skill you have the more offten you will. They see me and think he has controll of that thing nothing to worrie about. When I was in school I was allowed to throw yoyos, play hacky sac, and use devil sticks in the halls, no other student was.

but yet girls yell at us to stop but they can straighten their hair in class FULK!!!:smiley: