Halo 4

My thoughts exactly. Then I found and watched all of the terminals.
As for the multi player, I liked Reach’s much better because it was slightly different with the armor abilities and all, but it was still Bungie and they knew what was an acceptable change. 343 decided to try and sell out to the CoD crowd by making Halo 4 seem like Crysis 2. But still, even though I’m much better at Reach and 4, I think Halo 3 has one of the greatest multiplayers and campaign story of all time.

I’ve rarely seen you so chatty. And funny, too.

anybody trading it i wil give you anything from yoyos that i have to my halo 3 box set wich has odst halo 2 and 3 in it and a booklet and some dvds behind the scenes of making it with bungie PM ME IF U DONT LIKE IT AND U WANT RID OF IT PLEASE

Funny? I’m just mean. People think I’m kidding

1 Like

Eh, I played it, while good, it has its share of problems. I am mostly interested in multiplayer. First, having unlocks is just annoying and destroys balance when you first start. The new gadget things kind of ruin the dynamic in some instances. Worst of all, the one thing keeping me from getting it, BUNNY HOPPING. THE HORROR!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!

You might want to work on that. It’s coming across as funny.

It would be cool if someone made a Halo themed throw.