Halloween Bundle Deals

Hi all, got some spooky bundle deals for Halloween. Prices are shipped USPS Priority within the CONUS (international buyers pay difference in shipping cost), g&S fees included although f&f preferred. All yoyos are in like new condition with all original accessories unless otherwise noted.

SOLD - First bundle is G-Squared Unicorn Storm bundle. Easily one of the prettiest color combinations in the “storm” series. Only getting rid of these because they are or will soon be duplicates. $100 for the bundle.

Afterlife. Beautifully floaty, larger diameter organic yoyo. Currently has flowed silicone with a pair of G20 pads on the way, can wait for the pads to ship if preferred.

AL7 Respawn Lite. Easily the best responsive yoyo around

SOLD - Second bundle is a collection of beautiful white plastic yoyos. All three are different materials, but white plastic. $80 for the bundle

G-Squared Ghost. One of very few teflon yoyos to exist. Teflon has a density of 2.2g/cm3, where most other plastics are 1.2g/cm3. This makes it play much more like an Aluminum yoyo than a plastic. The teflon made it difficult to keep the hubs in, and this yoyo has been reglued together. Plays ok, but has some vibe. No other damage other than the glued hub. I am not the first owner, this is how I got it.

Luftverk Plastic 000. Amazing organic plastic. White color just pops.

DocPop x Toybania Thing. This is one of my alltime favorite responsive yoyos, only included to fill out the bundle. This has been a dedicated 5A player, and has some scuffs around the outside of the rims, but still smooth af on the string. Includes my preferred counterweight for this set up.

1 Like

isn’t there the grind king by 3yo3?

2 Likes

No clue tbh not familiar with that brand

1 Like

Thanks for that, wasnt aware.

Pm went for the G2 Ghost

1 Like

Unicorn storm bundle gone

1 Like

all sold! thanks all!

What are you replacing the G2 bundle with?? Hard to beat that colorway. I have the same two!! Ps. Thanks again for that clear Respawn so I don’t have to ding up my unicorn storm!!

RBG afterlife dropping tonight (i collect that colorway and dont like duplicates), and the Respawn X is dropping tonight too, so im sure there will be an RBG X in the future that im planning for lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.