Had a chance to hang out with Jake from G2 today

I just wanted to take a second and say thanks to Jake from G2. He invited me over to his place to throw for a while, and I had a great time. I got to try all of the G2 releases to date, yes, even the Quake, and they are all amazing throws. Jake even hooked me up with a Triton in exchange for some NES games, which was very cool of him (I probably would have taken a Quake, but they were all spoken for by dealers). Hopefully we will make it a regular/semi regular thing, and maybe any other yoyoers in the Akron/Canton, Ohio area can join us!

Had a good time. Will happen again soon!

Sounds good! Since they were all “quick impressions”, what was your favourite G2 throw?

Sure wish I could just go to a yoyo throw session. I have to go to Montreal or New England for that to happen!

It’s tough to say which is my favorite. I would probably throw either the Triton or the Albatross the most, because I tend to like bigger throws better, but that Quake was so nice. I was so impressed that a smaller throw was so amazingly smooth and stable. Easily the best throw that size or smaller I’ve ever thrown.

NH yoyo club represent!