Gone, please close

Hi all - I just got my unknown edition hummingbird and the thing is BEAUTIFUL but I didn’t fall immediately in love with its play (probably because I’m not very good). So I was wondering if I should test the waters to see if there is interest in buying/trading for it and what that might shake loose. If you’re interested, just let me know and we can chat!

9 Likes

Cant believe this hasn’t gone yet

1 Like

still available :slight_smile:

Just threw it again and it grew on me a bit but I don’t think it’ll get the play it deserves with me. So feel free to reach out! Especially if you have rare/beautiful organics or pretty G2’s :slight_smile:

Smooth throwing, fam!

I have spoken to you on the bst i believe not obout this throw. I have one on the way my self

2 Likes

Think you were after my berries and cream respawn at one point

1 Like

how much are ya lookin’ for?

1 Like

I have an Unknown edition Batsquatch…

2 Likes

Such a great throw! Unfortunately, I already have one in the collection.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I thought I’d mention it.

2 Likes

I have a Rainbow Reef CLYW Dune that I recently received that is pretty smooth (to me it is but I’m not Brandon Vu) and has no real damage (slightly tapped on ground once (no marks). I can send pics. If you aren’t interested no worries.

2 Likes

How much are you selling it for???

2 Likes

I’ve got a Rain City Skills Show Girl I’m trying to get rid of atm. Not quite on par with the price of the hummingbird but more to be traded or just adding some cash could be arranged.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.