Let’s talk Cerakote!

Kinda crazy that 100 of these sold in less than a minute! Glad I set my alarm. Anyone else get lucky and snag one?

31 Likes

I grabbed one. It was a wild dash to the checkout haha.

4 Likes

No :frowning_face: I was quicker this time and then my PayPal got a payment processing error. I got a Kamuraiju to ease the pain.

5 Likes

Yep! Excited to see how this one feels!

2 Likes

I forgot about it lol

4 Likes

I’m interested in the Wyvern but that color is… not for me. Fortunately they’re available on this site for $20 less in some other colorways!

11 Likes

I don’t like that colour either. Love the concept of the finish, but that green is just bleurch.

7 Likes

I didn’t even try after the pearl white drop, haha. Already have a clear wyvern and i love it!

5 Likes

Had it in my cart…so close to glory…

3 Likes

Where are these drops even announced?

2 Likes

The drop time for the Pearl White Cerakote Kamuraiju was announced to the email list. I only saw info from OD about this Wyvern on IG and Flickr.

5 Likes

Son of a _____…

4 Likes

I have a Rose/Charcoal Wyvern that I feel is better looking. In fact, it may be the favorite looker in my collection. As for the Cerakote finish, I’m taking a wait and see approach.

18 Likes

Email

I’m a 90’s Nick kid so I saw that green and:

10 Likes

This colorway should definitely be called Double Dare!

14 Likes

I love that it looks like nothing else in the collection. Can’t wait to see it under a black light!

7 Likes

the slime era was a great era of nickelodeon

11 Likes

Does the coating make it to where the grooves can’t be felt or seen?

2 Likes

i have a strong feeling its the lighting in the photo that makes it look that way

2 Likes